Bronze Coil Cord Ends 8.5mm
Finish the ends of round cording, such as leather or waxed cotton. Coil ends are popular jewelry findings for finishing the ends of leather cord, cotton cord and other (usually 1mm - 3mm) round cording. Insert doubled cord into coil and then use pliers to flatten the wire furthest from the loop. 3 x 8.5mm small coil ends with loop. 1.5mm inner diameter.
- Material: Alloy
- Size: (Approx) 8.5mm x 3mm
- Hole Size: (Approx) 1.5mm ID
- SOLD 2 ENDS PER PACKET
- Double the end of your cord. (Optional: Add a dab of glue.)
- Twist the cord slightly as you push it all the way into the coil end. Since cord width varies, so does the ease of this step.
- Crimp down the last half coil, securing the coil end (using a pair of flat-nose jewelry pliers).